4 Banjo Cr, EMU PLAINS
$579,000 - $629,000
A Home Fit For All
This freshly painted, low maintenance, 3 bedroom home has the appearance of being bright and spacious in a very idyllic, peaceful location in the popular suburb of Emu Plains.
With council parkland adjacent featuring a natural flowing creek with a walking pathway for nature lovers or families.
Other main features include:
- Perfectly positioned lounge room makes full use of natural sunlight with great views of the Blue Mountains and adjacent to council parkland.
- Functional, spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space for storage.
- A fresh looking bathroom features bath and shower with a separate toilet.
- 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 fitted with new built in wardrobes and ceiling fan to main.
- Air conditioning unit and 8 solar panel system.
- Drive through access to secure under cover parking for 2-3 cars or alternatively as a spacious under cover entertaining area.
- Close to quality schools, shopping centre, restaurants, Penrith CBD, recreational facilities and the Nepean River.
- Easy access to M4 freeway and gateway to Blue Mountains.
For a private inspection or to request a copy of contract or further information contact Joey Lustri or Elders Real Estate Penrith.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed