17 Matilda Road, JORDAN SPRINGS
$689,000 - $715,000
Open For Inspection:
Saturday, 24/6/2017, 12:30pm to 1:00pm
Immaculate Near New Home In Sought After Suburb
Open Home Saturday 24th of June from 12:30 - 1:00pm
Wonderfully constructed by Allworth Homes, this incredible 12 month young home offers quality inclusions, an abundance of space and fantastic outdoor entertaining. This property has a well thought-out layout that will suit the most particular of buyers.
• Four good sized bedrooms, built-ins to all, with the master bedroom having a walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Gorgeous large kitchen complete with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and ample cupboard space.
• 2.6 metre high ceiling
• Spacious tiled living and dining area
• Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
• Large tiled relaxed all-weather alfresco entertaining area
• Spacious main bathroom with shower and bath
• Over sized single automatic garage with internal access
• LED lighting throughout the home
• Good-sized yard, easy maintenance and plenty of room to move
• Spacious tiled living area/media room
• Remote control alarm system
Perfectly positioned within the sought after Jordan Springs Estate, this practically brand new home is close to Jordan Springs Shopping Centre, public transport, quality schools and scenic parkland.
A cosmopolitan hub made up of stylish contemporary homes, Lakeside apartments and heritage listed parklands, Jordan Springs is home to an abundance of growing families, young couples and retirees.
Offering endless recreational activities such as kayaking and canoeing, walking tracks, barbecue facilities and playgrounds, the growing estate boasts 17ha of open space, ideal for those seeking an active and healthy lifestyle.
Jordan Springs Town Centre creates a meeting place for residences, with over 16 specialty stores including grocers, delis, cafes and dining options. An array of everyday amenities are all accessible by food and include gymnasiums, doctors, medical centres, hair dressers, massage therapists, day care facilities and public transport into Penrith CBD. Celebrating monthly Lakeside markets, outdoor living and the proposed Jordan Springs Public Primary School, Jordan Springs ensures a desirable location for everyone seeking a private, friendly and village inspired lifestyle.
For further information or to request a copy of the contract, please contact Joey Lustri or Elders Real Estate.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed