40 and 40a The Road, PENRITH
$849,000 to $899,000
Unique Opportunity For A Savvy Investor Renovated Home And Granny flat
OPEN HOME 3RD JUNE 11-11.30AM
Situated on a 855sqm corner block with north easterly aspect is this dual occupancy offering. Conveniently located close to all amenities, schools, public transport and sporting grounds. Secure a renovated home and Granny flat at todays prices! Both properties are currently tenanted to excellent tenants with a combined rental income of $700-$750pw, who are both wanting to stay.
Granny Flat- Consists of 1 large bedroom with built inn robes, air conditioning and an open plan flow from the kitchen to the living area. The granny flat also has its own undercover parking and garden shed.
Features Include Main Home
- Spacious 3 bedroom home all with built inns
- Tastefully Renovated Bathroom
- French provincial inspired kitchen
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- Renovated through out
- Air conditioning
- Double car garage
- Large 855sqm corner block
- Conveniently located close to all amenities schools, shops, public transport and sporting grounds.
- 1.7km approx to Penrith Station.
- 1km approx away from the fast growing "Thornton Estate".
- Combined rental income of $700 - $750 per week. With fantastic tenants hoping to stay
Granny flat feautures-
-1 Large bedroom with built inns
- Spacious kitchen and living areas
- Bathroom and Laundry
- Undercover Parking
- Garden shed
- Private and secure.
If you require additional information please contact Jodie Pyliotis Today.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed