149 Taylors Road, SILVERDALE
$1,390,000 to $1,490,000
SUPERB CRAFTSMANSHIP ON 1 ACRE
In 1992 the owners of this property decided to build their dream home. However, if this was going to be done, they would have to build it themselves so that they could ensure the highest quality craftsmanship from start to finish. With large front and rear verandas, high ceilings, quartz flooring & Terracotta roof tiles, this home was built with family in mind...
- 5 bedrooms with ensuite & walk in robe to main
- Large Timber kitchen with Cesar stone bench top
- Sunken Lounge, separate dining & family rooms
- Massive games/rumpus/pool room with bar and separate toilet
- Oversized double garage
- Separate single garage
- Concrete driveway leading to 8m x 10m Colorbond shed
- 8m x 6m carport attached to Colorbond shed
- Undercover BBQ area
Surrounded by other acreage properties this home is a must see for anyone who is wanting a large quality family home.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Garden,Secure Parking,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed